Invisalign in Corpus Christi
Get the Million-Dollar Smile You Deserve
Have you always dreamed of flashing a beautiful, straight smile – but avoided the pain and appearance of traditional metal braces? Invisalign – one of the most advanced and effective clear aligners on the market – may be the right solution for you.
Vaughan & Vaughan is a certified Invisalign provider – and a Platinum Invisalign Provider of 2018. We have helped patients throughout Corpus Christi achieve the smile of their dreams with Invisalign, the convenient, comfortable, and discreet alternative to metal braces.
To learn more about Invisalign or to schedule a free consultation, contact us at (361) 210-3481.
What Is Invisalign?
Invisalign is a brand of clear aligners that straighten teeth for a healthier and more beautiful smile. Rather than having metal braces placed on your teeth, you will be able to wear invisible trays over your teeth that gently shift them into place.
Why Choose Invisalign
Invisalign is a popular and effective straightening treatment that many adults prefer over braces. It can not only boost your confidence but help you avoid oral health problems associated with crowding, bite issues, and spacing.
Some of the many benefits of Invisalign include:
- Faster treatment: Everyone responds differently to Invisalign and everyone’s treatment time will vary – but generally, Invisalign treatment is much shorter than traditional braces.
- A better fit: Invisalign’s aligners are made from SmartTrack® material, which is comfortable and light. Trays are easy to put on and take off.
- Proven results: Invisalign treats a wide range of orthodontic conditions, including crossbites, crowding, gaps, overbites, and underbites.
- Discreet appearance: The clear aligners are virtually invisible, so patients can avoid the embarrassment that many adults feel wearing metal braces.
- Convenient: During the Invisalign treatment, you can go about your daily life with minimal interruption. You’ll only have to visit our office every six weeks or so.
The Treatment Process
During your first consultation, we’ll review your smile goals and go over your orthodontic needs. Our Corpus Christi orthodontist will help you determine whether Invisalign is the right treatment for you.
To more accurately assess your smile, we’ll take 3-D images of your teeth using a scanner such as the iTero Element digital scanning system. Once we have a digital image of your mouth, we’ll be able to generate an exact treatment plan. You’ll get to see exactly how your teeth will shift and what your smile will look like at the end of the treatment. We’ll also explain how long your treatment will take.
The aligners you are given – sometimes called trays – are made of SmartTrack® material. You will need to wear the aligners for 20 to 22 hours every day for best results – only take them out to eat, brush, and floss your teeth. The aligners are clear, so no one will even know that you are wearing them throughout the process.
Progressing through Treatment
Every day that you wear the aligners, your teeth will be gradually shifting. You will need to switch to a new set of aligners roughly every week. You will also have to visit our office every six weeks or so to check in with our Corpus Christi orthodontist.
Choose Invisalign with Vaughan & Vaughan
The team at Vaughan & Vaughan is extremely knowledgeable about the Invisalign treatment process. We have successfully helped thousands of patients find a brighter and more confident smile through Invisalign – take a look at some of our patient before and after pictures to see the difference.
A straighter smile is just a phone call away – schedule your free consultation by calling (361) 210-3481.